Membership Code Vote
- January 6, 2021 at 10:00am and 1:00pm – Zoom Virtual Information Session with Dawn Cheecham
- January 7-18, 2021 – Online voting is open on OneFeather.ca
- January 18, 2021 – Membership code vote at the School Gym
- A video explaining the changes that are proposed to the Membership Code: https://youtu.be/V7xjZ83Ndso
- Information packages were placed in mailboxes at the community. If you have not received one, please call the Band office.
- Once you have activated your OneFeather account, an email will be sent with electronic copies of the information (same as printed packages) and dial-in information for the virtual info sessions.
- OneFeather is an online voting service that is being used for this and future votes.
- You can choose to either vote online or in-person. We encourage online voting.
- You can now activate your OneFeather account anytime. Activation is simple and quick. You will need:
- your name,
- status number,
- and a unique email (shared email addresses cannot be used).
- To activate your account, please go to onefeather.ca/birchnarrows
- Once you activate your account, you will have access to important information and documents on the new Membership Code. There is also a link to a YouTube informational Video on the new code.
- A Zoom link for the virtual information session will be sent to all active OneFeather accounts. This will include a call-in number and the access code to the Zoom event.
- To download the video conferencing app Zoom, go to https://zoom.us/
- A limited number of seats are available for viewing and participating in the information session in person at the school gym. It is preferred that members call in or use the Zoom app. Social distancing and Covid safety measures will be in effect. If you do not feel well, please choose to attend virtually.
- An information package was sent to each household prior to Christmas. If you did not receive one, please contact the Band office or activate your OneFeather account. All materials that were included in this package are on the OneFeather site.
- If you have questions or concerns, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask during the information session.